Contact Us 949-852-7312


If you are an attorney who has resigned or has been disbarred, you may apply for reinstatement. This is done by filing a Petition for Reinstatement. This petition can be very extensive, including how you now meet the moral and ethical qualifications to be an attorney, the rehabilitation you completed, writing a personal statement. You also must show you have passed the Multi-state Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE), and that you possess current learning and ability in the law. Of course proving you possess current good moral character is a necessity.

An attorney must wait five years from the date of the disbarment to apply for reinstatement. If you have served an actual suspension, of 2 years or more, then you are also required to prove rehabilitation in what is commonly referred to as a mini reinstatement. (see Standard 1.4(c) of the Standards for Attorney Sanctions for Professional Conduct).

Reinstatements can be very time consuming and expensive. You should plan well ahead of your 5-year mark.

We can help you prepare this petition and give you advice and guidance through this process.

Call The Law Offices of Anthony Radogna when you are ready to take the correct steps.

Representing clients throughout all of California (San Diego County, Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County)

Don't let the State Bar pressure you into accepting discipline without talking to me first. I have handled hundreds of investigations, don't make the mistake of representing yourself. (California State Bar Investigations, State Bar Defense Attorney)